Saturday, August 23, 2008

So many things to do. I just don't want to do them. I have a million thank-you's to send out and I just can't seem to finish. Literally finding things like scrubbing a toilet to take precidense. I have so much to do legally it is warping my brain. I can't wrap my head around all of this right now. It is noon on Saturday and I have already broken down countless times. I have gone ot an internement for our dear friend who passed in April. I have called to cancel plans with Billy and Carrie. I just want to sit in my bed the rest of the day and cry. I want nothing more than to be alone. I want to feel sorry for myself and not have to worry about who it is upsetting.

Here is a question, why is it after he died all of the girls he has ever banged want to be my friend? I mean really what do you want to compare stories, share some naked pictures, what? Why would I possibly care if you are sad? He didnt give a shit enough to talk to any of you anymore why the fuck would I now that he is gone? Do you really think that he didnt tell me the bullshit you put him through, or the shit he put you through or the fact that you were just an easy lay? We talked about everything. If you are sad then mourn but do it with your friends leave me the fuck alone. I am never going to be your friend, I dont need to be your enemy just leave me alone.

No comments: